Friday, July 25, 2014

one good bar.


photo credit N. Ciesielski
Last night I took the train down to the harbor for the Buffalo Canalside free Thursday concert. This event may just be one of the best that Buffalo has to offer. For starters, it's free! People from all over the city attend as well as many of its food trucks. Once there, I met up with a couple of friends, Chris and Nicole and we enjoyed the epic sunset on the river. We ate some yummy food and then I ran into another friend who I shared some ice cream with. Have I mentioned there was food at this event? After the show we decided to try to contact my boyfriend Kevin. The interesting part of that was that Kevin has a broken cell phone. So, we went to his job to leave a message for him. We all felt so old fashioned and proud for using word of mouth as a method of communication. 
Eventually he got out of work and we all headed to Goodbar on Elmwood, (which may or may not have been the location of my awesome karaoke performance the night before.) It was such a good night to be out in the world, enjoying friends and good vibes.

No comments:

Post a Comment